Tae Kwon Do
Tae Kwon DO
What do we do for your children
- We teach children to be confident and have the attitude of “Yes I Can”
- We teach them to be disciplined, not only to grow better in life, but to say “NO” to drugs when they are ever offered.
- We teach them to be physically and mentally ready against any would-be assailant.
- We help to strengthen their minds to do better in school and in their future career.
- We teach them how positive life can be if they learn to think positively.
- We let the children have fun enjoying the opportunity of a lifetime to learn the Martial Arts. We also monitor their progress in school by checking their report card when they get tested for a belt.
- We pinpoint specific goals for each student. We are talking about short term goals (maybe for that day or that week), intermediate goals (a few weeks at a time or a specific belt level) and long term goals (becoming a Black Belt Role Model).
- We incorporate the goals to a child’s behavior; be it mental, emotional, intellectual, or physical.
- The children who reach a Black Belt level in our academy have integrity, self-discipline, confidence, leadership qualities, and last but not least, they become a champion in life.